Saturday, October 30, 2010

Election 2010 Vote For Your Freedom

Perhaps America will one day go fascist democratically, by popular vote

I am a ballot and I bite. My name means ‘little ball’ and most people think I am nothing more than a piece of paper or a screen on a voting machine, but I am a dedicated – and sometimes vicious – weapon in the fight for freedom or slavery. For the past 234 years, I have had a steady diet of apathy, passion, fear, anger, victory, hope, and yep, change (some good and some evil) and sometimes, I can’t tell whether I am full of venom or love; love tastes a whole lot better but it seems there’s more poison on the menu right now...continued...

America do you need a place to vent about the direction our government is taking? Go to MomsAndDadsBeHeard a forum for you to speak out. Help us and be part of bringing our Great country back.

No comments:

Post a Comment